Graphic Overlays and Panels
Graphic overlays are used on electronic equipment control panels to provide visual representation of the functional capability. It is also the top layer of a membrane switch and touch screen panel and acts as a protective cover from moisture, abrasion and chemicals. We can tailor a custom solution for your needs.
We offer many advantages including:
- Polycarbonate, polyester, or acrylic (PMMA) base materials available in different thicknesses and specialty coatings for UV protection, hardcoating for anti-scratch/anti-scuff, and even anti-microbial, to name a few.
- Many different rear adhesive peel strength and thickness available for wide variety of substrates and environments
- Selective texture or selective gloss ink
- Full key emboss, Dome emboss, Perimeter emboss or Braille emboss for tactile or visual
- Epoxy keys
- Deadfront graphics and windows
- Transparent color printing for LCD windows or LED indicator windows
- Four color process printing for gradient patterns or Pantone spot color
- Chrome-look or metallic inks
- Brush-effect (stainless steel appearance)